We finally carved pumpkins. We used the pumpkins that we grew in our garden. They are a little small, but they work. (Do you like the use of high tech pumpkin carving tools?)
My creation for this year is not as scary as years past. What do you think? Cute isn't he! The poor kid puts up with a lot from his mom.
Oh my goodness way too cute! That is way cool that you are able to grow pumpkins in your garden! I bet you guys roast a lot of pumpkin seeds:) Happy Halloween back at ya'll!
Heather i am so excited I found your blog!! Your little guy is a cutie!! It was fun to see what you have been up to brittany Johnson travisandbrittany.blogspot.com
SO CUTE! It was good seeing you guys this weekend, Ethan is growing up and I have decided you need to move closer : ) We missed you when we did our traditional cookie decorating, Jeremy I miss your creative ideas. However I did get to taste your yummy cin. rolls Heather- Delicious (better than my mom's with applesauce but don't tell her:)
met at BYU-Idaho when Heather moved into the same apartment complex as Jeremy lived in. They started dating about a month after They met and after dating for four months Jeremy popped the question and Heather said YES! They were married three months later and have never looked back. Jeremy graduated from BYU-Idaho with a business degree one week before they were married and has worked for PolicyTech ever since. This made it so Heather could finish up her schooling and she graduated with a degree in Elementary Ed. in 2007. they bought a house in Rigby, Idaho surrounded by all of Idaho’s beauty. Heather took a job teaching second grade at Harwood Elementary, and loved it!, but as soon as they found out they were pregnant she knew she would not be going back next year. She now gets to be a stay at home mom and takes care of three cute boys and one beautiful girl.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness way too cute! That is way cool that you are able to grow pumpkins in your garden! I bet you guys roast a lot of pumpkin seeds:) Happy Halloween back at ya'll!
Heather i am so excited I found your blog!! Your little guy is a cutie!! It was fun to see what you have been up to
brittany Johnson
travisandbrittany.blogspot.com
That is sooo cute! You might as well get pics like that before he is old enough to really complain about it. :)
SO CUTE! It was good seeing you guys this weekend, Ethan is growing up and I have decided you need to move closer : ) We missed you when we did our traditional cookie decorating, Jeremy I miss your creative ideas. However I did get to taste your yummy cin. rolls Heather- Delicious (better than my mom's with applesauce but don't tell her:)
Post a Comment