Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Furniss #2

Baby Furniss #1 Ethan Jay Furniss

Baby Furniss #2 ???


We found this on Jeremy's cousins blog and thought it was fun. It takes a photo of you and your spouse and then it generates what your baby will look like. You should try it! Go to http://www.vw.com/ . Do you think it looks like us, or like Ethan? Do you think this is what our next child will look like?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that looks like your future adoptive child because that baby doesn't look anything like Ethan, Jeremy or Heather.

The Dutsons said...

Ditto, if you're afraid your 2nd kid will look like him, maybe you guys should consider cloning Ethan, we could use more of him:)

Travis and Brittany said...

When I first read the title to your post I thought you were ennouncing that you were preggo again! HAHAHA
That is such a fun website!

Dannel and Rhett said...

You guys did way better than the generated version by far!!! He is addorable!! Can't wait to see him in person:) And I LOVE the picture of all your feet!

Himes Family said...

So yes Ethan is a dang cute baby, but i do hope your next child doesn't look like the made version, but like Ethan. That's a funny thing to do though.