Monday, February 7, 2011

8 Grandkids and Counting

This weekend Jeremy's sister Mandi and her husband Drew blessed there baby girl Libby. We are so glad we could be there with them.  The night before the blessing we had all eight of the Furniss grandkids together for the first time and took a few pictures. In July Brandon and Michele will give them their ninth grandchild.
Libby 1 month, James almost 5 months, Carter 5 months
Travis, Tanner, Carter, Anna, Libby, Cody, Ethan, and James
This is what they really looked like then we were trying to get their picture. 
The whole Furniss family after Libby's blessing.
We enjoyed visiting a the luncheon after the blessing then headed over to play games at David and Wendy's house while our kids played. Around 4 p.m. we went to Jeremy's parents house to watch the Super bowl. Well I did more talking and eating than watching, but Jeremy watched the whole thing. 

3 comments:

Mandi Burrell said...

So we recorded the super bowl and didn't watch it live the whole time, we stopped it while we ate etc. So when it came to the end the recording ended and we didn't get to see how it ended. Thanks to the internet we found out but I thought it was funny.

michele said...

Heather,
It was fun to see you guys this weekend. I love to see the pictures and I'm impressed that you got them posted so fast.

wendy lee said...

I hope it's okay if I steal this picture, I wish I had brought my camera. It was so nice seeing you guys