Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Big 30

This flaming cake is to celebrate Jeremy's Big 30th Birthday. He is getting old. The bad thing is I am not to far behind him. We really love Jeremy and all he does for our family. I don't think we could ask for a better daddy and husband. And lets face it he may be a few years older than when I met him, but his is still as good looking. Happy Birthday Jeremy! 

2 comments:

wendy lee said...

That is a Fire hazard, how fun- wow Jer with candles like that 30 looks even older. Love you brother, and I am so proud of you, for who you are and for the family you both have.

Mark & Shayla said...

Happy Birthday Jer! Wow you guys have been busy this summer. It looks like you have had a lot of fun as a family.