Well it is finally done. We signed the papers that made the sale of our house official . I have to say it was more emotional than I thought. I have been ready to move for a while, but it was our first home. When we moved there it was just Jeremy and I. Now we have three kids and a dog. So many memory's were made in that house.
Now we just have to decide where we are going next. We are renting a house in Ririe that will keep us in the same ward and allow Ethan to keep going to the preschool at the elementary here. We have the option to buy this house. We just are not sure yet if that is the best thing for our family.
Sometimes being a grown up is hard. So many decisions to make. Oh well that is life, and we are very blessed to have such great family that helped us move all our things in the snow and wonderful neighbors where we did live who showed us such love as we left and great new neighbors who are welcoming us with open arms here.
11 years ago


1 comment:
That is a huge relief to sell a home in the economy, congrats! Sad to say goodbye, but exciting for a new chapter. Good luck on the ddecisions!
Post a Comment