Ethan got his limited use temple recommend just in time to go to on a Furniss family temple trip. We found family names and went to the Idaho Falls temple with Grandpa Neil Furniss, Aunt Wendy Lee, Uncle David Lee, and cousins Cody and Anna Lee. We are so thankful for Grandma Shelley Furniss for watching the other kids so we could go.
I garbed my old recommend instead of my new on, so I had to wait to get approved to go in. Thankfully with the new system they only had to look up my membership number and it told them I had a current recommend.I had not been to do baptisms for the dead sense the temple had been remolded and rededicated. Thankfully we had an appointment and got right in. Jeremy was able to baptize Ethan and I for ancestors.Then Neil baptized Jeremy, Anna and Cody for ancestors.
When we were all done changing we finished our time in the temple by being confirmed for our ancestors. I am grateful to have these opportunity with Ethan.
After we met up with our other kids and Grandma Shelley for a late breakfast at Abracadabras. I was not impressed with the food even though everyone raves about it. It was nice to visit with everyone.
We then had to go to Ethan's basketball game.
The next day Ethan passed the sacrament for the first time.






No comments:
Post a Comment