Sunday, June 14, 2020

Dad 2020

Ethan 2020 – Dad

I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Ethan said is in green.

What is something dad always says to you?  Think through things. 

What makes dad happy? When ever he sees Grace dance. 

What makes dad sad? When ever Grace is to embarrassed to sing or dance. 

How does dad make you laugh? When ever he yells at Gavin. 

What was dad like as a child? He was like James. He made friends with everybody. He was not embarrassed to go into other peoples yards and all sorts of things. 

How old is dad? 38

How tall is dad? 6 foot 2 or 3

What is dad's favorite thing to do? Invest 

What does dad do when you’re not around? Invest

If dad becomes famous what will it be for? Getting a Billion dollars for investing.

What is dad really good at? He's good at his job.

What is dad not very good at? Not talking to you. When ever he just does something and doe's not tell you. 

What does dad do for his job? He try's to get people to buy cameras. 

What is dad's favorite food? The good that dad creates at breakfast. He is so proud of himself whenever he does that. 

What makes you proud of dad? When ever he gets payed because of working.

What makes dad proud of you? When he sees me doing chores. 

If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? Probably be Goofy. 

What do you and dad do together? Throw the football of the Frisbee around. 

How are you and dad the same? We like sports.

How are you and dad different? He's taller than me. 

How do you know dad loves you? Cause he tells me.

Where is dad's favorite place to go? Probably somewhere where he is never sad, so probably the temple. 

James 2020 – Dad

I did my best to write down things exactly how he said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what James said is in blue.

What is something dad always says to you? He usually says to me go to bed. 

What makes dad happy? When I go right away to do my chores and he likes to play with us. 

What makes dad sad? When we don't listen. 

How does dad make you laugh? When I tell a funny joke. 

What was dad like as a child? He loved sports and loved to play video games.

How old is dad? He's 39 turning 40 this year. 

How tall is dad? 6 foot 3 not going to grow any more, and I am going to be 7 foot tall and play in the NBA. 

What is dad’s favorite thing to do? Probably play with us and sit around watching the Flash. 

What does dad do when you’re not around? When he's not around he does work when we're not around he sits around and watches. 

If dad becomes famous what will it be for? He would be famous for getting the most money in the one year for work and for not being with his kids all day. 

What is dad really good at? He is good at shooting hoops and wreaking Ethan. 

What is dad not very good at? He is not good at not wreaking Ethan. 

What does dad do for his job? He makes things. He makes programs for kids like teenagers and young adults. 

What is dad’s favorite food? Dad's favorite food is sushi. No, its not sushi. I wonder if it is sushi. It is probably certain candy's from different states. Like how we had those Chines candies or Brazilian.  

What makes you proud of dad? He has not yelled at me for a while. I don't like him yelling at me. 

What makes dad proud of you? When I come like right when you ask me to do a chore or something. 

If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? From Loony Toons the guy that tries to shoot the rabbit or the fox that chases the bird. Like Elmer Fudd or Whiley Coyote. Ya, like messing up all the time. 

What do you and dad do together? Watch movies and play games. 

How are you and dad the same? He likes to watch TV. I like to watch TV. He likes to play games. I like to play games. 

How are you and dad different? He has a job and I don't gladly. 

How do you know dad loves you? I don't. I'm just guessing if he loves me or not. 

Where is dad's favorite place to go? His dads house. 

Grace 2020 – Dad

I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Grace said is in pink.

What is something dad always says to you? Go play outside.

What makes dad happy?  When we do what we are told to do. Like clean our room.

What makes dad sad? When we don't do what we are told to do right away he gets frustrated. 

How does dad make you laugh? When he tickles me when we play try to tickle the other person he tickles my armpits. 

What was dad like as a child? A boy with no girls. 

How old is dad? I know he is older than you, so 51.

How tall is dad? Like 6 feet and 1/2.

What is dad’s favorite thing to do? Watch football, and play football and go to the nature trail, and play with the kids and laugh a lot.

What does dad do when you’re not around? Work, Work for the whole day until dinner. 

If dad becomes famous what will it be for? Football and basketball.

What is dad really good at? Basketball and football. 

What is dad not very good at? Gymnastics and dancing. 

What does dad do for his job? Make us have lots of money. Make money I meant, so we can go to Disneyland. 

What is dad’s favorite food? I think puffy oven pancakes. I mean coffee cake. 

What makes you proud of dad? That he makes lots of money, and that he makes me smile and that we have some time to go to the nature trail sometimes. 

What makes dad proud of you? That I get to do my chores and that I clean my room all by myself and that I ask to go to the nature trail and not play on the computer. 

If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? Goofy, since he's funny and all. 

What do you and dad do together? Go to the nature trail. Sometime's go places by ourselves. Sometime's play together. 

How are you and dad the same? Since we are both funny. And we love to wear jeans. Well no not jeans. We both like the nature trail. 

How are you and dad different? He likes to wear shorts a lot and I like to wear jeans a lot and I like to wear long selves and he likes to wear short slaves. 

How do you know dad loves you? Because I give him big hugs and big kisses and we spend time together a lot. 

Where is dad’s favorite place to go? To the park, and what else, what else, what else? and to football games and baseball games and basketball games. 

Gavin 2020 – Dad

I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Gavin said is in Orange.

What is something dad always says to you? Play outside.

What makes dad happy? Hugging him, kissing him.

What makes dad sad? Hitting him and hitting him in the private. 

How does dad make you laugh? Tickles all of my body. 

What was dad like as a child? Playing basketball, football, soccer, and baseball. 

How old is dad? I don't know. 5 years old. 

How tall is dad? So tall. Tallest in the family.

What is dad’s favorite thing to do? Play games on the trampoline. Everywhere he likes to play in our yard and our house. 

What does dad do when you’re not around? Drive and go to work.

If dad becomes famous what will it be for? Making food.

What is dad really good at? Games

What is dad not very good at? Playing tag even hide and seek tag.

What does dad do for his job? working out. 

What is dad’s favorite food? cake is the best even pizza. 

What makes you proud of dad? So strong. 

What makes dad proud of you? Doing back flips and landing on my bum. 

If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? My favorite character is Link. He has a bow and arrow. 

What do you and dad do together? Just laying watching everyone. Even the sky. 

How are you and dad the same? Because we like our hair new. No one touching our hair. 

How are you and dad different? Because we are not wearing the same shirt. Sometimes we will wearing the same shirt. 

How do you know dad loves you? Because I do sometimes nice things to him. 

Where is dad’s favorite place to go? Pizza place. 

No comments: