How old are you? 10
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite color? Purple
Who is your best friend? Carston
Where is your favorite place to eat? Pizza Pie Café.
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with family
What is your favorite animal? Lizard
What is your favorite toy? My Bop It
What is your favorite movie? "How to Train Your Dragon III"
What is your favorite TV Show? Scooby Doo
What do you help mom with? I usually do the chores with you or help you do laundry
What do you help dad with? Probably cleaning up, no doing the dishes.
What is your favorite song? I'm Still Standing
What is your favorite treat? Sticky Buns
What is your favorite drink? A drink from Fizz Bizz
What do you sleep with at night? My Snoopy Blanket.
Where is your favorite place to visit? Family's House
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Harris
What do you like to do with your family? Play football and basketball
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Gammer
What makes you happy? My family
What is your favorite book? Wings of Fire
What do you like to learn about? I like to learn about History
What was the best part of your birthday? That I had friends over and it was successful


No comments:
Post a Comment