Easter started out this our ward Relief Society Activity. We had a local artist come and teach us how to paint these pictures of Christ. This was a blank canvas when I started. I think it turned out okay if you don't look to close.
Easter weekend was also General Conference weekend. Saturday we started out with our local Easter egg hunt. Ethan is to old to participate now. I can't believe it! This was James last year being able to, and he did not want any pictures.

Between Saturday Afternoon session of conference and the priesthood session we dyed Easter eggs.
Sunday morning we found that the Easter Bunny had come. He filled our baskets and hid eggs in the back yard.
We enjoyed conference, had a yummy Easter dinner and also did our Easter scavenger hunt to remind us about why we have Easter. That our Savior Jesus Christ came to earth, lived, taught, atoned for our sins and then gave his life for us.





No comments:
Post a Comment