11 years ago
Thursday, September 9, 2021
Happy Birthday James
Happy Birthday James! We love this kid to the moon and back. Even though James is the second oldest of our 5 kids he kind of fills the roll of the middle child and I worry about him getting overlooked or lost in the shuffle. He is very good about just taking care of himself, solving his own problems and does not demand a lot of attention. James does not have a lot of middle ground. He is the Happiest kid or the saddest, the nicest or the meanest, a complete goof ball or intensely driven. There is no neutral for this kid. I am amazed at the diverse interest of his friends. He just likes people, but man if you cross him he has a temper. Thankfully, James is also extremely forgiving, and lets conflicts go quickly. James is also really good with babies and toddlers. He seems to watch out for the under dog and befriend them. James seems to have a sense for when I or anyone else in our family is having a heard time he is always there to check on us, give a big hug or help any way he can. James is a true gentleman and a wonderful helper. We can not imagine life with out this 11 year old boy. (Even though I keep saying he just turned 10.) We are so very proud of James.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment