Sunday, October 3, 2021

Dad 2021

 Ethan 2021 – Dad


The questions are in black and what Ethan wrote is in Green.

What is something dad always says to you?  "Come On Man"

What makes dad happy?  Not having to do something.

What makes dad sad? whene has to clean

How does dad make you laugh? When he does something that is embarrassing

What was dad like as a child? Like my brother

How old is dad? 40

How tall is dad? 6ft 2in

What is dad's favorite thing to do? To be with you

What does dad do when you’re not around? Sit around bored because he doesn't know what to do without me.

If dad becomes famous what will it be for? 

What is dad really good at? Knowing that we did something wrong.

What is dad not very good at? Singing

What does dad do for his job? Program

What is dad's favorite food?  Moms food

What makes you proud of dad? Him doing something impressive.

What makes dad proud of you? There are so many things  that dad could be proud of about me so I have no clue.

If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? Goofy

What do you and dad do together? Play outside

How are you and dad the same? He's tall and I'm tall 

How are you and dad different?  He has different hair and eyes than me

How do you know dad loves you? Cause he gives me stuff

Where is dad's favorite place to go? Home

James 2021 – Dad

The questions are in black and what James wrote is in BLUE.

What is something dad always says to you?  time for bed.

What makes dad happy? when the house is clean when he gets home.

What makes dad sad? when the house is not clean.

How does dad make you laugh? when he does something funny.

What was dad like as a child? fun and like sporty.

How old is dad? 39

How tall is dad? 6foot 3 inches

What is dad’s favorite thing to do? play sports with use.

What does dad do when you’re not around? help mom clean the house.

If dad becomes famous what will it be for? playing with his kids.

What is dad really good at? dunking on 7foot.

What is dad not very good at? not getting mad.

What does dad do for his job? he makes simulates for high school kids.

What is dad’s favorite food?  I think pizza.

What makes you proud of dad? he works hard to provide for use

What makes dad proud of you?  when I do good and get better at sports.

If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? Donald Duck.

What do you and dad do together?  play basketball.

How are you and dad the same? we both like sports.

How are you and dad different? he is moth better than me at basketball.

How do you know dad loves you?  he says he does and shows it.

Where is dad's favorite place to go? to dinner with mom. 

Grace 2021 – Dad

I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Grace said is in Pink

What is something dad always says to you? Give me my phone bake!

What makes dad happy?  Me coloring

What makes dad sad? I'm not cleaning the house.

How does dad make you laugh? When we play try to tickle each other.

What was dad like as a child? He was sad that he didn't have a bother ):

How old is dad? 40

How tall is dad? 75inchs

What is dad’s favorite thing to do? Play sports.

What does dad do when you’re not around? Watch moves and cleans the house.

If dad becomes famous what will it be for? How much money he makes in a day.

What is dad really good at? Football

What is dad not very good at?  Dancing.

What does dad do for his job? Make money.

What is dad’s favorite food?  Hamburgers

What makes you proud of dad? That he is my dad. 

What makes dad proud of you?  I can dance

If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? He will look like himself

What do you and dad do together? We play games.

How are you and dad the same? He is a boy I'm a girl.

How are you and dad different? He likes football I hate football.

How do you know dad loves you? He tells me he loves me.

Where is dad’s favorite place to go? He likes to go to places he hasn't bin before.

Gavin 2021 – Dad

I did my best to write down things exactly how she said them and as much as I could. What I said is in black and what Gavin said is in ORANGE.

What is something dad always says to you? Gavin, go to bed.

What makes dad happy? I love him and I give him some hugs.

What makes dad sad? When I accidentally touch his owwies. 

How does dad make you laugh? He tickles me

What was dad like as a child? Dunk it when he was jumping on the trampoline. 

How old is dad?  40

How tall is dad? past 60

What is dad’s favorite thing to do?  Play Games

What does dad do when you’re not around? Daddy works on the computer.

If dad becomes famous what will it be for? Playing music

What is dad really good at? Being the boss.

What is dad not very good at? He is not good at singing.

What does dad do for his job?  Dad does ... he works on computers or on the phone.

What is dad’s favorite food? Sushi

What makes you proud of dad? Helping him

What makes dad proud of you? Help me

If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? A cartoon cat. Ya, he is evil. 

What do you and dad do together? Play games

How are you and dad the same? We are boys

How are you and dad different? We have different names

How do you know dad loves you? Because I help him

Where is dad’s favorite place to go?  Go to Sushi place.

No comments: