How old are you? 7
What is your favorite food? I got lots of kinds: Donuts, pizza, Subway and Taco Time.
What is your favorite color? Red, black, blue, orange.
Who is your best friend? My very best friend is Lincoln (Johnson), Zane and Cohen (Cook) and that's it. Jackson is just my friend.
Where is your favorite place to eat? You know were all of the pizzas are? Pizza Pie Café. That place and one more Taco Time, and the Donut place and the ice cream place.
What is your favorite thing to do? Go to Jacksons house.
What is your favorite animal? I've got tones: All of the animals in the world.
What is your favorite toy? My stuffed animal monkey because its the oldest out of all of the toys.
What is your favorite movie? Spider Man in the Spider Verse and the New Spider Man and Spider Man Homecoming and All the Toothless shows and Scooby Doo.
What is your favorite TV Show? Scooby Doo
What do you help mom with? Cooking
What do you help dad with? Doing stuff like working.
What is your favorite song? Sunflower
What is your favorite treat? Some of the candy in the whole world and pizza and donuts and ice cream and Taco Time
What is your favorite drink? All the drinks in the world.
What do you sleep with at night? Sometimes my stuffed animal, my blanket my pillows.
Where is your favorite place to visit? Grandpa and Grandmas.
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Weight
What do you like to do with your family? Play baseball, basketball and football.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Singer
What makes you happy? Singing and play soccer sometimes.
What is your favorite book? I don't know. Think about it. Star Wars, Scooby Doo, and some other books I like.
What do you like to learn about? I like to learn about how to make stuff.
What was the best part of your Birthday? That I had presents.
What was the best part of your Birthday? That I had presents.


No comments:
Post a Comment