Gavin's 1st Grade Teacher Mrs. Nicole Weight has sent me an e-mail a few times sharing funny things Gavin does or says in class.
October 26, 2021
I had to share this Gavin Funny with you. I try to embrace their ideas as much as possible and today he said anybody talking in the line to P.E. should come back to class. I told him that was a good idea to help us stay quiet in the halls so anybody loud in the line would come back with me. When we got to the gym he told me, "I am the decision maker in this class. Anything I say happens because I have such good ideas." It was so cute and a little dictator-ish and he made me laugh.
April 22, 2022
I keep forgetting to share these sweet Gavin moments from this week with you!
#1-I was asking the kids to pick up before they left for the day. I always remind them that I don't want to clean up after them when they leave. Gavin says so very sweetly, "I know why you don't want to pick up after us... because you are very old."
#2-We read a story about a boy who hatches a chicken, then the chicken hatches ducks, and together they make a special family. After the story we each said something that makes our family unique or special. Most of them were how many step siblings or cousins they had. Gavin told everyone his family is special because they try hard to believe in Jesus.
I love him so much! You have a great kid.


No comments:
Post a Comment