
We blessed Ethan today. Ethan wore Jeremy's blessing outfit, so that was neat, and Heather's mom made Ethan a blessing afgan. Jeremy gave him such a nice blessing to start out his life with. 

We were very happy that both of our family's were able to come and Heather's Grandma and Grandpa Neibaur, and Grandma Avery also came. We were also happy that Ethan was happy during the blessing and did not cry.


3 comments:
So cute! What a great picture of Jeremy and Ethan. What a neat thing to have Ethan wear the same outfit Jeremy wore. I'm glad the day went well for you.
I am so glad that you two have started a blog!!! Ethan is so stinkin' cute! I am so glad that things are going well for you guys and so glad that I can keep up on whats going on with you through your blog. We hope to meet Ethan in person soon.
Hey! I saw your blog through Michael and Stacies. We started one too!!! Your little guy is growing so fast! We had a surprise last week our baby was born!!! Check our blog out jandjtonks.bloogspot.com and read about what happened. Jason and Jennifer Tonks
Post a Comment