Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fridge Frenzy


I could not believe it when I walked into the kitchen to find Ethan had got into the fridge and climbed up. He was pulling all kinds of things out of it and very proud of himself for doing it. Nothing is safe anymore!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!!

Jenni said...

He opened it himself? What a kid! It was fun to see him last weekend, he is adorable for sure.

Heidi said...

He is the cutest boy ever! And I can't believe how active he is for his age, my kids were seriously barely learning to crawl at his age. They certainly were not climbing in the fridge or getting under my bed.

Angela Brown said...

That is hilarious. Not too long ago I found emmy in our Kitchen sink! She has learned to pull her toys up to things and climb on them to get what she wants too-- seriously NOTHING is safe anymore. Good luck! lol