Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentin's Weekend

Jeremy and I were able to go out on Valentin's Day thanks to my family for watching Ethan. We went to the River Side Thia Restaurant in Lava then to the hot baths. It was such a perfect night to enjoy the hot baths. Big fluffy snow flacks were falling the whole time we were there and the steam made it so you could not really see all of the other people there. It was so nice to go out just the two of us.

We enjoyed playing games with family and just talking on Sunday and on Monday we took Ethan sledding for the first time at my parents house. He never cried, or laughed. He just had a very strait face the whole time. I did not have my camera, so no photos or that, but we really did have fun with family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah sounds like so much fun!!!! I have heard the Thai place in Lava is a good place to eat. I want to go there. What a fun date!!!!