Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Snow

Ethan and I went out to play in the snow for his first time. He was very interested in what the snow was. He had a hard time getting the snow with his mittens on, but the smart little boy found a way to get his hands out of the mittens. He liked the snow as long as we were by the house and the little breeze could not get him. He also did not like it when he face planted in the snow.

4 comments:

Himes Family said...

He looks so cute, it's so funny when there so bundled up and they can't even move.

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! I bet your having a fun time with him moving about the house, huh? Well, he's certainly growing up!

Jenni said...

I tagged you, Heather. Go to my blog and check it out :)

Heidi said...

Ethan is so cute, he looks like he's just chillin' out there in the snow - without a care in the world.