Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh, The Places He'll Go

"He has brains in his head, he has feet in his shoes. He can steer himself any direction he chooses."

Now that Ethan can really move. He has found some fun places to go. This time it was under our bed.




"He can get all hung up, in a prickle-ly perch. And his mommy will fly on, (but never for long). He was left in a Lurch."

Ethan got into his toy tub, but just could not get out.

"He is on his way up! He'll be seeing great sights! He'll join the high fliers who soar to high heights."

Ethan really tries to pull himself up on things. Most of the time he can only get onto his knees, but once in a while he gets all of the way up. He really likes to look out the window.

And in the end "There is fun to be done!"

I was cleaning out a cupboard and left for a second. When I got back Ethan had climbed into the cupboard. Unfortunately he picked our skinny cupboard and could not turn around. I helped him by turning him around and then he climbed out.


Ethan is all over the place, and I love to see him learn, but I have to admit I get a little sad that my baby that I brought home from the hospital is gone. I also am more emotional now that I am a mom. I cried when I read Dr. Suses book "Oh, The Places You'll Go." I just think of all the things Ethan has done and what he will do it is fun to by his mom.






4 comments:

Danica said...

I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he looks like Jer. He is such a cutie! Hope all is well.

Jenni said...

Super cute post Heather! He is adorable...

Mark & Shayla said...

It is so fun when little boys start to really move and become mini adventurers.

Mandi Burrell said...

Super cute. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. You are a great mom and get some great pics. Hope to see you all soon.