Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ethan's Big Week

This week has been a big one for us. Well, it was a big week for Ethan. To start with Ethan can now go from laying on the floor to sitting all by himself. That was not good enough so he took of crawling. It is not a pretty crawl, but it is a craw and it gets him around. I will post a video of the first day he was crawling so you can see. He is getting better everyday. I know what a big week, but still Ethan did not think it was good enough, so he decided to pop out his first tooth.

I can't believe that this is the same little baby that I brought home from the hospital 6 1/2 months ago. I am so proud as his mom to see him grow and learn. I have to admit though that I also get a little sad. All of the new things he learns to do, is like loosing a little part of my baby. At least I am comforted by the fact that my beautiful baby boy is slowly being replaced by a handsome little boy.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, seriously that is so crazy!!! All in one week. What a big kid. It's a cute crawl. lovely!!!! Now you get to baby proof. He seems so grown up. But oh so cute!!!!!

The Dutsons said...

Oh my goodness, this little boy only gets cuter and cuter, I wish we could meet him! Now, beware once they start, they never stop!:)

Jenni said...

He is so darn cute!!! I can't believe I haven't ever seen him :(
All the Furniss' need to get together because I feel like it's been forever since we've seen you guys!