6 Random Things/Quirks Tag
1- Post the rules on your blog2- List 6 random things about yourself.3- Tag 6 people at the end of your4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I always read the last page of a book first. Then I will read the whole book. Most last pages only have a paragraph or two. Sometimes it gives things away, but most of the time it just makes me question what happens in the book to make that ending. I also look at magazines from back to front.
2) I am a rule follower. Well at least the first time around. I like to play games by the rules no exceptions, or made up rules. Once I know how to play the rules can change and it is okay. I like to read all of the directions to put things together. Not just guess how things should go together. I want to make a recipe exactly like it said to the first time. Once I have made it then I know what I can substitute, or take out.
3) I can not write/type when someone is standing behind me watching. This is not just something that I don’t like I really can not stand it. Just ask Jeremy. They can look at it when I am done, but until then stay away.
4) I like to have nice clean clothes and dishes. I really don’t mind doing the laundry or the dishes. Even washing the dishes by hand, but I hate to put the dishes away and I really hate to fold the clothes and put them away. I always try to get Jeremy to do it. And I usually have a pile of laundry before I get around to folding it.
5) This is more than you want to know I am sure, but it is a quirk I have. When I have to go somewhere or do something and I am nervous. I have to go to the bathroom a lot. It is like a fear that I will get some place and have to go and there will be no were for me to go. It is not even like normally I have an overly active bladder, but even with I was younger before sporting events or dates. I would go to the bathroom several times.
6) I hate to spend money. I love to have new things, but I just don’t like to spend my money on them. I do however really love a good sale. I sometimes buy things that I don’t really have to have just because they are having such a good sale. People are always telling Jeremy that he better be careful or I will spend all of his money, and he tells them that he does not worry about me going shopping because I am the frugal one in our family.
11 years ago


1 comment:
Heather! I have the same bathroom quirk! When I am nervous about something I go to the bathroom about 50 times! Last year I ran the Teton Dam 5k and I must have used the bathroom 4 times in 30 minutes before I left my house. I was so nervous and especially nervous that I would have to go during the race. So you're not alone sister!
Post a Comment