We stopped at Shoshone Falls on the way up. It was a lot lower than in May. Watching Ethan walk around I am amazed that the last time we were there he could only crawl.
![]() |
| From Drop Box |
![]() |
| From Drop Box |
![]() |
| From Drop Box |
Saturday we headed to the reunion. Only a few hours into it my mom through her back out really bad. She was in so much pain that we did not know what to do for her because it was a Saturday and no Chiropractor work on Saturday. I finally took her to Quick Care. Jeremy came to help with directions and to drive because Nampa makes no sense to me. Tami and my dad watched Ethan. My dad said he would take my mom, but I thought he should stay and visit with his family. Quick care was rude and no help. We had seen a Chiropractor office and drove back to call the number to see if we could get anyone to come in. We lucked out and the Chiropractor only lived two houses down. He came in and was very nice and helpful. He has taken wheel chairs all over the world for people who can not afford them and he has led a 12 step addiction program for twenty years. He did not tell us this. I read it on his wall when we were waiting. Very cool guy.
The rest of the reunion was visiting and a fun Softball game. I played catcher for my sister who pitched and I could feel it in the morning. I should do that everyday and my legs would be in great shape.
![]() |
| From Drop Box |
Sunday morning we went to church and then checked out of our hotel. We visited some more and Jeremy played some Frisbee. They even had a birthday cake to celebrate a 16th birthday and they included all August birthdays. Then we headed home.






1 comment:
You guys always have fun things going on!!!! That's cool. I hope your mom's feeling better soon.
Post a Comment