On the secocnd I went to my very first Jazz game. I have to say I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I am not that into watching people I don't know play any kind of sport, (If I know someone playing it is a totaly different story).
First, Thank you Neil and Shelley for watching Ethan while Jeremy went to the game. Jeremy and I, and his sister Mandi and her husband Drew, and Jeremy's sister Wendy, her husband David, and their two oldest boys all went to the game. We made a quick stop in Brigam City to eat at Madex. Yum!
We had seats on the very top top top row. The good news was no one was behind us. I still thougth we could see the game okay and all the energy that was in the building really got me excited for the game. I think I was driving Jeremy crazy with all my questions about the players. I wanted to know all the crazy detals about who they were, so I felt like I knew them, and Jeremy some how knows these things about both teams.
The fist part of the game was really exciting. Unfortunatly the third quarter the Denver Nuggets took over and the Jazz never really got close after that, but we stayed to the end. (I forgot the camera, so not pitures).
11 years ago


2 comments:
I will post the pictures I got soon and I printed an extra copy of you guys for you to keep when it arrives from Walmart I will get it to you. I had fun too, I think it would be fun to go at least once a year as long as we can get the $10 tickets again.
Thank you so much Wendy!
Post a Comment