

After 3 1/2 years my family was finally all together again. (My brothers missions overlapped by 6 months). This month Kyle returned honorably from a two year mission in Monterey Mexico. We were all there to welcome him home at the Pocatello Air port. We were so glad to see his contagious smile again. He still has such a great sense of humor, and Ethan took right to him. He gave him a huge right away. I think this surprised Kyle a little. I know it surprised me. This is out of character for Ethan. Ethan and I were able to spend some time with Kyle in Lava. We loved hearing about his mission, but we were also glad when Jeremy was able to join us again. Kyle gave an excellent report on his mission, and we really enjoyed visiting with family that came to support Kyle.
* Jeremy was there. He is taking the photo.


2 comments:
How fun! I'll bet it was great having your whole family together again!
He looks so good!! I wished that I could have been there!! Blasted school and work!?! I am missing out on all of the family fun. I heard that his mission report was AMAZING. SO proud of him. Thanks for the fun pics =0)
Post a Comment