Monday, April 5, 2010

Thanks Kyle

We just wanted to say THANK YOU KYLE for the fun cloths and candy you brought us from Mexico. He brought me and my sister Tami dresses from Mexico. (I forgot to have the purse with me in the photo). He thought they were cool then was worried because he could not think of when we would wear them. I don't know when I will, but I still think it is fun. I actually like the top and my wear it sometimes. Jeremy got a soccer jersey from one of the soccer teams in Mexico. Ethan also got a soccer jersey and sorts. He will have to grow into them a little bit before he can wear them. I think Ethan liked the suckers Kyle brought the most.

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Very cute!

Mandi Burrell said...

Super cute, love the outfits. I agree the top is cute and can be worn, and Ethan's was adorable. I can't believe our Idaho weather though. Crazy Easter!