Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's A...

... very health baby! I know all of you think we are crazy for not finding out if we are having a boy or girl, but we think it is kind of fun to wait. We love surprises and because it is our baby we do what we want. The rest of you just have to be patient and wait with us until September 18th (give or take a few days I am sure).

We loved seeing our baby and knowing that he/she was doing just fine in there. The doctor said that our baby looks perfect as far as the ultrasound can tell. (They can miss things ofcourse, but that is what we have been waiting to hear). We laughed because I almost had to have another ultrasound because she could not find the stomach. I know this does not sound funny, but I had to have a second ultrasound with Ethan because they could not find the stomach. Finally, after a few tries and a short break she found it, so no second ultrasound. Ethan was so excited to watch his little brother/sister even tough I don't think he knew what he was looking at.

In case you want to know this baby is in the 60th percentile and has a heart beat of 170. Ethan was 50th percentile at this point and always had a heart beat of 150. Also, Ethan was a lot more active in his ultrasound than this baby. And not what I wanted to hear is that this baby thinks it is coming breach. They said it does not really matter until 32 weeks, so we will see then.

We got lots of photos and a DVD of the ultrasound, but I thought I would just share one with you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I had no idea you are pregnant! Wow our next babies will be a couple weeks apart!

Mandi Burrell said...

I am so excited for you two. Whatever you will have will be great. I love the picture it looks so precious! Ethan will be a great big brother.

Shelley Patterson said...

I didn't know you were expecting- congrats! It will be really fun to see what you end up having.

wendy lee said...

We are excited too and relieved the baby is healthy and you don't have to pay for a second ultrasound to find the stomach. Good Luck with everything.

stephanie said...

So precious! I love the sweet profile pictures. I will be anxiously waiting for September to find out if it is a boy or a girl. :) I am so glad your baby looks healthy. Congratulations Heather.

Trent and Stacie said...

I didn't know you were even preg! Congrats! We are not too far apart!

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

CONGRATS! Why didn't you say that you were pregnant? I'm so happy there are others out there as crazy as Kenny and me who decide not to find out the sex of the baby. :) Good for you! Is that what you did with Ethan?

Jeremy and Heather said...

Thanks everyone! It means a lot to us to have our friends and family's support. Jamie, we did not find out the sex with Ethan ether. When I went to blog about our ultrasound Jeremy was like "I don't think we have told our friends we are even pregnant." So, surprise to all who did not already know.

Krystell said...

congrats!! That is WAY exciting!! Five years....pretty crazy!! I remember going to your sealing....what a cute family you have, and good luck with everything. Love ya!!