Today we had a Relief Society Super Saturday. They called on Tuesday and asked if I could bring part of the food. I said yes. Then they said that they were looking for someone to get there hair cut as part of a demonstration. No one had wanted to do it. I said that I needed to get my hair cut anyway, so I would do it. I was not really planing on such a dramatic change, but I told them that they could do whatever they wanted to. They did not let me see it until it was all done. I don't think Jeremy was prepared for how short it is, but it is a little late now. It is a big change for me, and will take a little getting use to, but I think it is fun and I like it. I also got a 10 minute massage at the Relief Society Super Saturday, eat a yummy lunch, and learned lots of other fun things today like: how to make cute flowers for your hair, how to make egg noodles, cute ideas for Christmas gifts for neighbors, couponing, etc. All in all it was a good Saturday.
11 years ago


5 comments:
I think it's cute and you can definetely pull it off- Does it make it faster to do your hair or harder?
How cute!!!! It looks great! And you do too!
I have never seen your hair that short, but I LOVE it!! You look so good!
SO CUTE! I have never been that brave either, but I think it looks so good on you.
I really like it! Seriously, you look really good with short hair.
Post a Comment