11 years ago
Friday, March 11, 2011
Real Food!
Well, kind of. Is very diluted rice cereal real food? We gave James his first taste of rice cereal, and he did not like it at all. After the first few spoon fulls he shut his mouth and wanted nothing to do with it. Oh well, we will keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
James is getting so big! I can't believe he's already big enough for real food. I agree with him though; that stuff is nasty. :)
So cute...I love the face!
He looks so grown up- and calm and wise. I love how he just decided he didn't want anymore, no fits- he just calmly decided that was not for him.
Hi Heather. Not sure if you wanted to do the race or not in June but here it the web site
http://www.active.com/register/index.cfm?CHECKSSO=0&EVENT_ID=1925228
Your kids are so cute! :)
Post a Comment