Jeremy's mom and sisters were so nice to invite me to join them on a girls weekend in Salt Lake. Michele and Wendy had a conference that they needed to attend, so Shelley, Mandi and I were on our own for the days then we all enjoyed time together at lunch and in the evening. It was rainy and cold for the most part, but we still had fun. Some of the things we did were: Shopping (Gateway Mall,Tia Pan, Kohl's), play games, eat out (The Old Spaghetti Factory, Benni Hannas, Bruges Waffles and Frites, and In and Out Burger), soaking in the hot tub, Temple Square, Olympic Museum, facials and pedicures.
Thanks to Mandi for the pitcures!
1 comment:
Heather,
I'm so glad that you put up with us. You definitely got to know us better-the good and the not as good parts as well. You are definitely part of the family. I had a nice time and Bruges was so yummy.
Post a Comment