Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had such a nice Christmas vacation. We drove down to Lava to be with the Avery side of the family on the twenty third. We were very relaxed and enjoyed being with family. Ethan got to make cookies for Santa with Grandma Avery.
 James was Grandpa's little buddy the whole time we were there.
 Christmas morning came and the boys actually let us sleep in. James was up first and got to see what Santa had left him. We finally had to wake Ethan up so we would have time to get ready for church. I think he was excited to get the batman car he had asked Santa for.
  I really enjoyed going to church on Christmas. The Lava ward always has a nice program and it really helps me remember Christ on this day and not get to wrapped up in the gifts.
After church we went down to my Grandma Avery's for more gifts, games, visiting and dinner.

On the twenty sixth we drove into Pocatello to be with the Furniss side of the family. We opened even more gifts (We were all very spoiled), but really we just like being with family.
 We had a relaxing visit in Pocatello and then come home on the twenty eighth. The only down side was I got sick the last night there and then brought it home with me and Jeremy, Ethan and James were all sick the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Mandi Burrell said...

Um, I am pretty sure I didn't ok that picture of me on your blog : ) jk I am glad we got to see you guys. We have to get together again soon. I feel like I didn't get to play enough games. And I need to beat you again!