We had lots of fun activity's in December. Here are just a few of them:
Elf on the Shelf. Our elf came on the first of December. Ethan named him Jangle Bell. He would wake up every morning to see were he had moved to and even talked to him. Mostly to tell him that James or someone else was being bad.
Kids Crafts like reindeer hats.
Ward Party always fun, but I wish they had more of a program not just dinner.
Elder D Todd Christofferson came and spoke at our Stake Conference. The number one thing I took away from having him there was how human he was, and funny. I know I should have had some amazing spiritual experiences, and I did get a lot of new in sites from listening to him speak, but really I was just amazed at how real he was.
Family Photos for Christmas Cards.
Christmas Breakfast like Santa pancakes and Christmas Tree waffles.
Christmas display at the museum of Idaho. They have all kinds of Christmas decorations (and other winter holiday stuff) and information on how traditions started. My favorites are the nativity's from all around the world.
A Christmas Carol at the Romance Theater in Rexburg. We got to go with my sister Tami and Brother Jakob and sister-in-law Angie. I thought they did a really good job. Ethan even sat through the first two thirds of the play, but then it got really hard to sit still. James was on the move from the beginning to the end of the play.
Gifts that I made. I made these blessing boards for my Grandma Avery and Grandpa and Grandma Neibaur.
I made this temple bag for my sister-in-law Mandi.I also made some fun things for the boys to take to church in a quiet bag. like puzzles, etc.



1 comment:
Wow Heather you have been busy. I'm impressed with all the things you do to make the seasons special for your family. I was way impressed with the temple bag that you sewed. I want to learn to be a fun mom like you.
Post a Comment