My friend, Jordelle, asked me to help with a ward RS craft night in October. I thought we would do one or two crafts, becasue it was only two hours one night. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. We offered five different crafts for that first night. I have to say Jordelle did a lot of the work the first time. I helped shop and cut wood, but she really did a lot of things. These are the three crafts I made.
I need to make larger stems for these pumpkins.
These two jars we made in young womens.
Then we were asked to do a Saturday Craft day in November right after we did the craft night in October. I was more in charge this time and we eneded up offereing ten different crafts. I think I got in a little over my head. I did get a lot of crafts made in only a few days, so I could show the ladies in our ward, but it was a lot of work. Most of all getting enought supplyes for everyone. These are the crafts I made for the November Craft Saturday.
I made both the joy and the Christmas Count down blocks.


2 comments:
such cute crafts- you are amazing and I can't believe you had to spearhead so much. (now help me make the same ones-loved them)
Love the crafties...they turned out so nice!
Post a Comment