Friday, February 3, 2012

Policytechnologies Work Party

January 14, 2012 - Jeremy works for such a great company. It continues to grow and allows me to stay home with our boys. Jeremy likes the environment, coworkers, etc., but what the boys and I really like is the great party's they throw. (We like the other things about the company too, but who doesn't love a good party.) 

This time they rented out Fat Cat's in Rexburg and we got to go bowling. Thanks to the ramps and light weight balls they have both of the boys could bowl this year. We also got to eat as much pizza as we wanted and What Ethan loved; drink as much pop as we liked. (We don't have pop very often at our house.)
 After bowling we went and played mini golf. Ethan was into it this year, but James mostly just liked to run around. Thankfully there were other little kids doing the same thing.
 We had some time to kill before the movie started, so we let the boys play some games. Ethan really liked the motorbike. James liked to ride the little carousel. This was the only money we spent all day! Yah for cheep and fun days as a family.
We took the boys to Beauty and the Beast. We always worry about the boys in the movies, but amazingly both boys sat through the whole movie. We did not even buy them treats, they just were content to watch the movie. 

3 comments:

wendy lee said...

They both sat through the whole movie! and it is such a good movie, I would love to see it in 3-D anf on the big screen again. Sounds like so much fun, and yummy food.

Mark & Shayla said...

Sounds like fun!Even more fun because your kids enjoyed it and behaved well. ;)

Danica said...

I know I am a little late, but I just heard about your mom. I wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. I can't even imagine. I am praying for you guys. Hang in there. Love ya.