Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sun Valley

For our seven year anniversary we spent the weekend in Sun Valley with out the boys. (Thanks Neil and Shelley for watching the boys.) It was still a little chilly, but the sun was out while we were there.

We were happy to have my sister Tami and her Husband Jayson joined us for some of the weekend.

After arriving Friday early Friday afternoon we took a nap. (This pregnant lady needs her sleep.) Then it was off to the YMCA to try out their swimming pool. Not to bad, but I think our boys would have liked it more than us.

By the time we were done swimming. Tami and Jayson had gotten to the condo. The rest of the night was spent  just visiting and relaxing.

Saturday Jeremy and I went to the Sawtooth Botanical Gardens to walk around. Not to much there this time of year, but the do have a giant prayer wheel. It is one of only two in North America of that kind. Then we simply walked along the river until heading back to the condo for lunch.

Lunch was followed by another much needed nap. (I can't believe how tired I have been. When I was pregnant with Ethan and James by my second trimester I was getting my energy back. Not this time around.)

Tami and Jayson were back from their hike by the time we woke up, so we all headed back to the YMCA to swim. (Why not it is free with our condo.) Tami and Jayson also tried out their rock climbing wall, but this pregnant lady is not suppose to do any sport where she could fall, so not rock climbing for me.

Jeremy and I had diner at this run down Mexican restraint. Not bad food, but Jeremy left his key tot he condo there and had to go back to get it on Sunday.

On Sunday we enjoyed church in the Sun Valley ward then went to a park to grill some steaks and potato's. Very yummy.

We said good-bye to Tami and Jayson and enjoyed the rest of our night relaxing and watching a movie.

Monday morning we tried to get up and moving early, so we could get back to pick up Ethan and James. Its funny how I always think I need a break because life as their mom can be tiring. When I finally get that break it always makes me miss them. I guess that is what trips away from you kids are suppose to do. Make you realize how blessed you are to have them.

Side Note: My boys are already driving me crazy again, but I sure do love them.

Happy Seven Year Anniversary to Jeremy. I love you and an so thankful to have you as mine.

1 comment:

Carlin said...

I'm so glad you were able to get a break and have a nice anniversary getaway! I loved your P.S. :) It's funny because I was telling Greg that my kids drive me crazy so I want to have a break, then I get a break and I miss them like crazy!