Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We have been told so many different things about who Grace looks like. Some say Ethan others say James. We have been told she is a good mix between both of them and others have said she does not look like ether of our boys. I have even been told she looks like my mom. No one has yet to tell us that she looks like Jeremy or I. Except we have herd that she looks like she belongs in our family. These are pictures of our three kids soon after they were born. Tell me what you think. 
Ethan Jay Furniss
James Merrill Furniss
Grace Ann Furniss



2 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

I think you guys all look alike! So how can she not look like you and Jer?! But it doesn't matter she is so beautiful--that's all that matters.

Mandi Burrell said...

I agree.. she is a doll, so beautiful and definitely fits into the family.