I don't think I have ever wrote this, so I wanted to before the Year ends. Almost all year long, (I can't remember exactly when it started.), Ethan will wake up and ask if his dad has left for work. If he has left Ethan gets very upset because he did not get to say bye to his dad. I have been getting him to stop and think about what he could do in stead of cry. We came up with calling his dad at work to say good-bye. Ethan use to talk to his day for a few minutes, but the last few weeks he simply says bye dad and hangs up.
If Jeremy is still home Ethan will wait until he is ready to leave then say something like this: "Bye dad! Have fun at work. Be nice to your people."
11 years ago


2 comments:
"Be nice to your people" so cute
I love that too, be nice to your people. Like jeremy is every that mean:) so glad you wrote it down to remember.i loved seeing you guys so much over the holidays and sorry you guys were sick.
Post a Comment