Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fired

On Sunday we were trying to get ready for church. I can't remember what happened exactly between  Ethan and Jeremy, but I do know that Ethan says in an upset voice. "Dad your fired!" I could not help but laugh. Jeremy asked "Ethan are you firing me from being your dad?" Ethan replied "Yes, your fired! It's hared to wait to get back in (back into the family)." Don't worry Jeremy has been rehired. It only lasted a few minutes. We all love Jeremy and could never find a better daddy. As a side note Ethan has told me before that I am no longer in the family, because I am not being nice to him. The good thing about being so young is that it never last long. I have been trying to explain to him that you can't just kick people out of your family when you are not happy with them.

2 comments:

wendy lee said...

WHat a funny boy, I love his little personality. I have fired myself from being the mom before- and I've had to go to time out but I've never seen a kid fire his dad- I love it. :)

michele said...

Heather,
That is so funny. I wanted to fire myself from being the mom in the middle of the night the other night.