11 years ago
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Rolling
Grace officially started to roll on February 22nd. She had rolled from her tummy to her back once on January 4th. I think it was on accident, because it has not happened again until now. I did not see her roll for the first time, but I know she did because both of the boys were napping. I was folding laundry and Grace was playing on the ground on her back. The next thing I know she was on her tummy. After some celebrations I went to put some clothes away and came back into the room and found that she had rolled back onto her back. She has since rolled quite a bit. Mostly from her back to her tummy. She can roll from her tummy to her back, but often starts to cry first and one of the boys will help her over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love milestones! She is growing up too fast. I am glad your boys let her roll over by herself sometimes, it is so tempting for my kids to do everything for Lexie ( and she wants No help at all.)
Post a Comment