Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dad According to Ethan

  1. What is something dad always says to you? Be good at church.
  2. What makes dad happy? Hmm, clean up the house.
  3. What makes dad sad? Not being happy and um, don’t liking Jesus.
  4. How does dad make you laugh? Hmm, (Ethan showed me a silly face. He stuck his fingers in his ears and stuck his tongue out.)
  5. What was dad like as a child? Hmmm, Baby Grace
  6. How old is dad? Uh, you tell me I don’t know mom. Do you have a guess? 9? Dad is 32. 32 that is so big. (Jeremy will be 32 on his birthday in August. He is only 31. Ops!)
  7. How tall is dad? How tall? So big.
  8. What is dad’s favorite thing to do? Uh, work.
  9. What does dad do when you’re not around? Hmm, do some do stuff and play and do some work.
  1. If dad becomes famous what will it be for? Hmm, what do that mean mom. Remember that famous means what everyone knows you are good at. Um, being nice to me.
  2. What is dad really good at? Um, doing some work to get a four wheeler.
  3. What is dad not very good at? Hmm, not doing some work for a motorcycle.
  4. What does dad do for his job? For his job, Hmm, playing the sniper game at his job.
  5. What is dad’s favorite food? Vegetables, hmm, yuck I hate that food.
Can I be done; I need to talk to dad about what he is pretending to be for Halloween. Not yet, we still have a few more questions.
  1. What makes you proud of dad? Giving me a treat.
  2. If dad was a cartoon character who would he be? Cartoon like a game? Yes. What kind of game? Kirby Game. Maybe Kirby. The white Kirby. The color of the sun. That is yellow. Oh, yellow. Yellow is a hard color for me.
I need to talk to daddy. Can you hurry up?
  1. What do you and dad do together? Um, playing video games.
  2. How are you and dad the same? Uh, acting the same like us.
  3. How are you and dad different? Different? Is that the last one? No. How about being a cowboy. The lone ranger cowboy.
  4. How do you know dad loves you? Uh, of getting the characters of smash brothers.
  1. Where is dad’s favorite place to go? Going to… In Kirby game there is mega night. He is black, how about Mega night. Can I ask you a question? No you have not told me were dad’s favorite place is yet. Hmm, how about Links place.
Okay, you can ask me a question now.
Mommy, where is daddy’s favorite place to go in the video game place, in smash brothers? I don’t. Is that a tricky one? Yes. Fine I will tell you. Having a treat. His favorite place in the video is getting a treat? Ya, and getting a heart.

Okay buddy we are done. 

1 comment:

Mark & Shayla said...

That is so cute! Lucky Jeremy --he gets to play the sniper game for work! I am sure he is a good dad. And I know you are a good mom because your kids are so stinkin' sweet.