| Jeremy and Wendy running to the finish line. |
Oh July 13, 2013 I ran my first 5K race. This has been a goal of mine and I am so glad I finally did it. Thanks to Jeremy, my sister-in-law Wendy and some of Jeremy's cousins for running the race with me.
| Me after the race. No pictures of me running. I was the first one out of our family back so I grabbed the camera and took a few of the others finishing. |
| Ethan ran the kids 1/2 mile. He did so good. He ran the whole time except at the first when his cousin Cody fell he stopped and waited until Wendy got there to help Cody. Then Ethan was off running! |
| We left James and Grace with Jeremy's parents. They are a little young to run a race yet. |
| Ethan took first place for his age group and 10th over all for boys 0-12 years old. |
| Jeremy took first for his age group. |


1 comment:
You should be proud of yourself running that type of race is an accomplishment for sure!
Post a Comment