Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pigtails and Ponytails

I use to think it was so funny when people would take pictures of their little girls hair just to show that they could put it in a ponytail. How ever small that may be. Now I am one of those moms. In my decadence I feel like I have to do this because Grace will not leave them in for more than a few minutes, so it is the only way to have anyone see it. These are a few I have done on her.
Down Low Pigtails
 Two Banded Pigtails
 Elastic Braided Pony in Front
Elastic Braided Pigtails Half Way

(3 elastics on each side)
Down Low Ponytail 
 Up High Pigtails
 Up High Ponytail
Despite all my effort most of the time she looks like this, because she will not leave them in and then it makes her hair stand up all crazy.

2 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

She is so adorable! I love the pigtail pictures--you are a pro.

michele said...

What a cutie! I'm impressed with all of the styles you have created. I need to see this sweetie more often.