Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Range

On Saturday, July 25th (After having my sister in law Angie and her three kids come from Montana and stop at our house for a sleepover the night before. And Tami, Jayson and Kai spent the night Thursday and stayed to play most of Friday. Lots of family fun!) The kids and I drove up to Lava to have a picnic with my Avery family on our Family's range ground. (Jeremy was in New Mexico with his family)  It is like heaven there. I have so many good memories there and I want my kids to make memories here also.

I was the only one in my truck to see this moose, so I was so glad my Aunt in the SUV behind us, stopped and took a picture to prove there really was a moose as we came out of the hills. 
We took a few pictures at my Grandma Avery's house because it will be a long time before all of these cousins are together again. Jakob and his family live in Montana now and Kyle and Shantelle are moving to Iowa.
Baldy baby cousins! Almost the same size even though they are five and a half month apart in age. Gavin (5 months) and Brooklyn (almost 11 months)
All 9 of Wayne and Trish's Grand Kids after a day of fun at the Range!











1 comment:

Krystell said...

Such a pretty area and love the cousin pics! I can't believe your parents have so many grand babies! Your mom must be so busy being their guardian angel and loving it.