Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Broken Collar Bone

On November 17th after picking up James from pre-school I was trying to get Gavin out of his car seat when Grace decided she really had to go to the bathroom. I grabbed her arm and headed her to the bathroom. She tripped and fell landing on a big beaded necklaces she had on. She was crying, but I made her get up and go to the bathroom thinking she would calm down quickly, but she did not. All day and that night she complained about it hurting and even kept waking up at night. The next day she would scream out in pain. She kept having me put band aids on her collar bone. I finally took her into the doctor, so of cores looked t her band aids and said. It looks like her collar bone. He said he thought she broke her collar bone, but we could not really tell with out an X-Ray and then there was really nothing to do, but let it heal on its own. So no x-ray, and we went home to just let it heal. It has healed just fine, but it was ruff in the first few days while Grace was in so much pain.

1 comment:

Krystell said...

Oh,that's so sad! Poor little girl. It's amaZing how things like that can happen so easily. Glad she doesn't need surgery