Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Ethan 12 Years Old

 How old are you?  I'm12 years old

What is your favorite food?  Cheeseburger, curly fires, pizza, taco, burrito, chips and that's just some of them. 

What is your favorite color? Orange

Who is your best friend? Probably DC (Turner) 

Where is your favorite place to eat? Jack in the Box or Los Albertos or In N' Out.  

What is your favorite thing to do? Play sports with my friends.

What is your favorite animal? A bulldog

What is your favorite toy? Does a football count? 

What is your favorite movie? One of them is probably Napoleon Dynamite or Nacho Lebre.

What is your favorite TV Show?  The Big Bang Theory. If I could do football I would do football.

What do you help mom with? Probably... Like the big chores. Like when we had to take all the stuff out of the shed. I do mowing. I help in the house, but it always becomes a fight. 

What do you help dad with? Probably... Like actually do my main chore. Even though you guys tell me I don't do a good job. 

What is your favorite song? Under Presser.  


What is your favorite treat? Mango ring things and Cow Tails, you know those Sun Kiss candies. That's what I like. 

What is your favorite drink?  Root Beer, Cream Soda, Dr. Pepper Cream Soda.

What do you sleep with at night? A blanket


Where is your favorite place to visit? A football stadium, or a baseball stadium. 

Who is your teacher? Mrs. Lords, soon to be Mrs. Mabey then Mrs. Behm. 

What do you like to do with your family?  Play sports

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be an NFL player, or any sports player, or a sports coach. 

What makes you happy? When ever the teams are even in sports. Well just me playing sports. 

What makes you sad? When ever the teachers threaten us that they may take sports away from us. 

What is your favorite book? Hatchet. 

What do you like to learn about? Sports 

What was the best part of your birthday?
 When we played with my friends. How much candy I got. When I was at the cabin eating the cheese cake. 

No comments: