How old are you? 6
What is your favorite food? My favorite food is corndog and pizza.
What is your favorite color? My favorite color is blue, orange, red, yellow.
Who is your best friend? My first one was Londyn (Lovell), then my second one was Lawson (Hansen) and Lincoln (Johnson) and Ike (Burrell) and then Kyler (Brown), K.J. (Empey) and that's all.
Where is your favorite place to eat? Where all the pizza Pizza Pie Café? It has the toys to play on. Leos Place? We went there for dads work party. Gravity Factory?
What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is play outside in our backyard.
What is your favorite animal? There are lots. First, cheetahs, lions tigers. Then its the megalodon shark.
What is your favorite toy? My favorite toy is the dragon toy. The dragon toothless toy.
What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is How to Train Your Dragons.
What is your favorite TV Show? Scooby Doo Where Are You
What do you help mom with? I help mom making food.
What do you help dad with? I help dad make sure he don't put his phone.... make sure he don't do no bad stuff.
What is your favorite song? Who Let The Dogs Out
What is your favorite treat? My favorite treat is a lollie pop.
What is your favorite drink? My favorite drink is a Gatorade, the blue one.
What do you sleep with at night? Blankets and sleeping bag.
Where is your favorite place to visit? The movie theater
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Mayes. Is it? Yep. I thought it was Mrs. Brown. Oh ya, its Mrs. Brown.
What do you like to do with your family? Watch a movie together, but mom don't watch the movie. Sometimes she watch the movie.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be like... when I grow up I want to be... jump of the plain and shoot the …. he has a parashot.
What makes you happy? You give me a kiss. Mom gives me a kiss.
What is your favorite book? Favorite book is like Man Dog. (Dog Man)
What do you like to learn about? I like to learn about ... hum ... I like to learn about being like learn stuff at my school.
What was the best part of your Birthday? Eating the cupcakes.
What was the best part of your Birthday? Eating the cupcakes.


No comments:
Post a Comment