This year was James' going to ski school and he loved going every Wednesday in January and picked it up quickly.
Ethan has skied for two years and decided to try snowboarding this year. He thinks he likes it better than skiing. He even was able to go two Saturdays with his friend DC Turner.
Jeremy went up one day to ski with the boys at their ski school.
January 23rd - Ethan, Jeremy and the Deacons went skiing for their weekly activity. I went along to try skiing for the first time. I think I need real lessons not just go for it. I was great on the bunny hill, but I fell every time getting off the lift and about a hundred times down the hill. I still had fun and would like to try again.
February 10th Jeremy went skiing with some coworkers and it did not go well. 






No comments:
Post a Comment