Last weekend we went to Pocatello to watch my sister Tami in the state softball play in game against Teton. Tami pitched an excellent game and batted well. She even taped hitting a double for the news. They won 3 - 0. The girls were so excited to get to go to state in Kimberly.
Tami Pitching
We Then spent Sunday with our mothers for Mothers Day. It was my first Mothers Day and to tell you the truth I kinda forgot that Mothers Day included me know, but Jeremy made be a cute little basket of sweet notes and goodies. (They did this at work during lunch. One of the wife's came in and had everything ready for them and they just did what she told them.)
Tami PitchingWe Then spent Sunday with our mothers for Mothers Day. It was my first Mothers Day and to tell you the truth I kinda forgot that Mothers Day included me know, but Jeremy made be a cute little basket of sweet notes and goodies. (They did this at work during lunch. One of the wife's came in and had everything ready for them and they just did what she told them.)
We really do love them both and appreciate all they continue to do for us and for being such wonderful grandmas to Ethan. We got a bonus on Mothers Day because we got to talk to my brother Kyle who is on a mission in Mexico. He sounded great and has not caught the Swine Flu.
The rest of the week was normal until Thursday when we decorated our car and headed to Kimberly for state softball. Jeremy decided Wednesday to come along. We picked up my mom in Pocatello and then we were off.
The tournament started with the parade of athletes. This is when all of the teams are announced and walk around the field. Marsh Valley played St. Maries first it was a crazy game with lots of rain. Ethan was such a good fan and sat through rain, wind and sun this weekend and was really in a good mood most of the time. He even sported his cute shirts to show how big of a fan he was.
Tami and Ethan before the first state softball game. You cant read his shirt, but it said "Aunt Tami's #1 Fan." the next day he wore one that said "A Softball Pitcher Lovers Me!" He also had a shirt that said I love (it was a heart that looked like a softball) Aunt Tami." that he did not get to wear.
St. Maries came our fast and quickly got an eight point lead. Marsh Valley looked really bad, but then in one inning they tied it up. Unfortunately they still ended up loosing 8-11.
The next day they had to play Snake River bright and early. Snake River was the district champions and they had already beat Marsh Valley four times. The girls came out strong and played almost with out errors. They won 4-2 sending Snake River home. Timber Lake also was sent home in this round.
During the brake between games We went out to Shoshone Falls. It was beautiful this time of year, and Ethan was fascinated with it.
Then next game was against Payet. This was a tough game and Marsh Valley made some really big errors. They lost 0-6. This ended there season. They were sad, but Tami played well all around, and it was fun to see her play. We will see what next year brings.Before heading home we went and walked around the temple in Twin Falls. We had never been there and it was very beautiful just like all the Temples are.



4 comments:
Looks like you had fun!!! I love high school sporting events.
Looks like you had a fun week! I miss watching softball- it's been so long since I've seen a game. And the temple is beautiful- I haven't seen many pictures of this one.
I love state baseball and I'm sure softball is just as good. we always went when scott was in school. how fun for your sister and youg ugys to go watch.
Heather-- I'm not sure I have your email address right. please email me and I'll get you an invite to my blog. smachy@hotmail (dot) com
Post a Comment