Saturday we finally got our flower garden weeded. I know we are really slow with that.
Sunday I had sharing time in primary, and it went well I think. Jeremy's parents and two oldest nephews came up that night. They brought an old swing set for Ethan from his aunt Michele's house. I am sure he will have fun on it. Mostly he likes the slide.

On Memorial Day we all headed up to Driggs to visit Jeremy's Grandpa and Grandma Furnisses graves. It was the nicest day I have ever seen up there on Memorial day. We had a picnic and his grandparents house with some of his aunts, uncles and cousins. Ethan had a blast crawling around and getting really, really dirty. He was really tired by the time we left.
Last Tuesday I finally got my vegetable garden planted. It took a lot of work with Ethan out there and into everything, but it is done. Now we just pray that it will grow.

Thursday Ethan and I drove to Rexburg to see Jeremy at work and take him out for a picnic lunch at the park. I wish Jeremy had a longer lunch because it was a beautiful day and Ethan always loves being outside.
We can't wait to see what the rest of summer will bring for us. Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer so far.


2 comments:
That is a very cute picture of those two. Ethan looks alot like Jer.
I still love those sideburns of your Jer. I can't wait to have fun this weekend in SUNVALLEY!!!!
Post a Comment