We stopped by Craters of the Moon on our way up there. We only stayed for a short time, but it is nice to let Ethan out of the car. Ethan did not even take a nap the whole way to Ketchum.
We spent most of the weekend playing games, but for a brief time the rain stopped and we drove to Red Fish Lake. It was beautiful! Ethan would not touch the water, so we set him on the ground when Jeremy was skipping rocks and the next thing you know he crawled right in. He was already wet, so we just took of his paints and shoes and let him play for a few minutes. He liked it at first, but them it got cold. Jeremy and I were a little disappointed that it was always raining, because we would have liked to go on a few hikes. We know that it may get harder to do things like that as we get more small children, but for now it is relatively easy to pack Ethan along. On Sunday Jeremy, Ethan and I went to church. When Relief Society started there were only nine of us, and I said the opening pray. It was a very small ward. Of coarse sacrament was much larger. Even though it was one of the smaller wards we have visited they were some of the nicest people. I really enjoyed talking with them.
After church we went to the Sun Valley Resort. It is very impressive. I have to say I felt a little out of place.
Jeremy's sisters and family's all left for home after that. We were lucky enough to be able to stay another day. Ethan enjoyed the hot tub, and Jeremy and I enjoyed talking and playing games with his parents.
We headed home on Monday morning and stopped to eat in Arco at Pickles Place "Home of the Atomic Burger." Although none of us got the atomic burger. We had a nice time, but it is always nice to be home.


2 comments:
We have been to Pickles place. Their burgers are delicious!!!! I am quite jealous. Boo for rain because you didn't get to hike.
It looks like you had a lot of fun! It's too bad that it was raining for you. Hopefully the weather will pick up so you can go on some hikes this summer!
Post a Comment