Today Jeremy and I have been married for four years. Can you believe it? It has been quite the ride, so far. In just four years Jeremy has graduated from collage, and got a job that he loves. I graduated two years later, and we bought our first house. I found my first job teaching, and then quit after only one year there to stay at home with Ethan who is the biggest accomplishment of our four years of marriage. (Okay, it could be a bigger accomplishment that we have keep him healthy and alive for 10 months). We have had our ups and downs, but I have to say it has been great. I know it is harder on Jeremy than me, because lets face it I can be a little difficult sometimes. Jeremy is the only man in the world that has the kindness, patients, and back bone to be married to me. He always knows when no to stand his ground and when to let me have my way. (That makes it sound like we disagree all of the time, but we don't there is plenty of time we completely agree.) I could go on and on about how great Jeremy is, but those of you how know him already know how wonderful he is. I am looking forward to our next four years of marriage and many, many more. I love you Jeremy. XOXO
April 30, 2005 - Salt Lake City Utah - Wedding Day
April 30, 2006 - Salt Lake City Utah - 1 Year Anavershary
April 30, 2007 - Yellowstone National Park - 2 Year Annavershary 
June 30, 2008 - Mountain Veiw Hospital - Two days after Ethan was born, married 3 years and 2 months
April 25, 2009 - Holgo Zoo Utah - 5 days before our 4 year annavershary
2 comments:
How sweet Heather!!! Congratulations. I can't imagine you are hard to deal with.
Congrats. Time really does go by fast, doesn't it? I'm sure we'll be saying that after another 4 years, huh?
Post a Comment