Monday, April 6, 2009

Museum of Idaho

Last Thursday my mom and sister Tami came up to visit. They were only going to come for the day, but because of the snow storm we got, they came to our house and spent the night Thursday. On Friday after the snow slowed down we went to Idaho Falls to the Museum of Idaho. They have an exhibit on the Titanic there. I left my camera in the car, so no pitchers sorry. We each got card with a person on the Titanic and a little info about them. I was a third class passenger with a two year old girl. My mom and sister were both first class passengers. We went through the museum and at the end you could find out if you lived or did. My mom and sister survived, but I died as well as my two year old daughter. It was really interesting to me anyway. After leaving the museum we went out to lunch. Ethan liked the restaurant much more than the museum. There was more for him to see. In the museum things are up on pedestal, so no his eye level in the stroller. I loved having them here and was a little sad to see them go.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Heather, Heidi and I saw that exhibit in Phoenix last year and it is incredible! So amazing to see the furnishings and staircases...and read about your passenger. It was a really eye opening exhibit and I loved it. So glad you got to see it!